Sad Programming Change

Unfortunate news from the "War is hell... even on music" department: We've just been told that due to the US action against Syria, weekday music programming at WBAI will be cut down to 11-noon beginning this Monday, Sept 9th, with the suggestion that the morning music strip may be on its way out altogether.

Due to the fact that we'll now be following a rebroadcast of something which aired hours earlier, and this will happen without an opportunity to announce the change to our listeners, I imagine my audience will drop to, well, the trusty handful who're reading this message. But I'll continue to ride the bucking bronco that is 'BAI as long as I can. Even though the buck-speed has been turned up to eleven.

I still love the fuck outta the place.

Thanks, as always, for your support, Folks. If you're interested in keeping up with my radio future (or lack thereof), I strongly urge you to join the Thump and Growl Facebook group. I'm now gonna sit down with a bag of sweet pea crisps, put on my headphones, and listen to the entire Cake discography in chronological order and at tremendous volume, and hope this has all disappeared by the end.